Main street cruise
Pre-Registration for the 2021 Rod Run is now available.
See you at the show!
Pre-Registered Online Registered at Show
- Vehicle parking is pre-assigned on Main Street and on a first come basis.
- All registered vehicles are parked with an assigned parking space.
- Club & group parking available - must register at same time.
- All vehicles must be registered for the show and receive their registration number, parking space assignment and window card.
- Event registration fee is for all days of the event.
- Security both daytime and overnight will be provided - vehicles can stay in assigned parking space overnight.
- No alcohol may be brought into rod run area - it's the law.
Before registering below, please read all of the
How to Register:
Add to your cart each vehicles you are registering individually and pay online. Be sure to complete all form fields during check out for each vehicle. If you would like to request a specific parking preference, please add that information to the "notes" section at check out.
ABOUT THE SHOW
The annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run & Classic Car Show is an event that draws approximately 25,000 visitors to downtown Hutchinson the first weekend of October. It includes a Show & Shine of 400+ beautiful hot rods, classic and antique cars, trucks and motorcycles, a Main Street Cruise, Burnout competition, vendor demonstrations, great food & drinks all weekend. It’s fun, it’s free and everyone is welcome!
For both days of the Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run & Classic Car Show weekend, visitors will be surrounded by some of the most beautiful hot rods, street rods, rat rods, antique and classic cars, trucks, motorcycles and wrapped vehicles to be found for our "Show & Shine".
Friday night registered vehicles will have the opportunity to line up and "Cruise Main" just like in the old days!
Judging of the registered cars will take place in the afternoon followed in the evening with the wildly popular "Burnout Show"!
The show ends Saturday with awards and entertainment!
Parking on Main Street will be assigned on a first come basis, so register your car today on this website or by mail. We look forward to having you back, or welcoming you as a new participant in the show!